Request for a NIF (Tax ID number) for a minor by a credit institution

  • Credit institutions may apply for the tax code of a minor electronically, through the service "Request for tax code for a minor by a credit institution", located in the e-Office, in the procedures for "Form 030.Taxpayer Register-Declaration for registration, change of address and/or change of personal details

    Procedure Form 030.

    To access the procedure, you need to use the digital certificate of the entity that has subscribed a social partnership agreement with the Tax Agency for online filing of tax returns, communications and other tax documents on behalf of third parties or the certificate.

    electronic certificate

    Bear in mind that this option (tax code request for minor by credit institution) is only available for banks.Filing a request is not valid in other cases and any other filings done will not have any legal validity unless the bank files this form.

    Fill in the request form on the Online Registry and attach the required documents.

    request for tax code of minors

    One of the following two documents is usually required:the family book, specifically the pages stating the family book holder(s) and the child for whom the tax code is being requested or the child's birth certificate.

    To do this, click on the "Add file" link, select the file with the required information an press the "Send consultation" button.The file will have loaded in the "Attachments" section;to attach further documents, click on "Include another part" in order to link it to the file already attached or press "Add file" to select a different one.

    Click on attach files

    Once it's all filled in, click on "File".Then a summary of the details will be shown;if everything is correct, click "Sign and Send".Lastly, the reply sheet will be generated with the CSV associated to the registry filing and the link to the receipt for PDF filing.

    ID minor bank entity 030 minors
  • RSS
  • Site map
  • Accessibility
  • Help